“All I Want For Christmas Is You”
THIS EXISTS AND IS FABULOUS
YOU GO BABY BAY BAND, YOU GO. FOUR FOR YOU FINISH TICKET, GOOD FOR YOU FINISH TICKET.
Kaylee & I at the Finish Ticket show & Kerry Park at night!!!
- my shit cell phone deleting texts from under my nose
- fiesty nights
- what even
- oh lanta
- victory screech
- slappy hands
- so happies
- um also deleted that epic series of texts where i tried to convince jd to spoon his never met before roommate for my eternal impressment
- this is when i found out he was jewish
- also he said something like very strange that homoerotic acts to complete strangers is what earns my eternal impressment
- but mostly just super attractive
- idk why i didnt fucking pick up on it then
- holy shit im dense
- missed opportunities for life
- text convo
- snippets of my life
kaylee and i are cute at kerry park
Reposting this just in case you have’nt seen it yet. Watch the majority of From Indian Lakes’s performance from this past saturday night. 30 mins of pure awesomeness.
Hangin in LA to grab some more new merch! #stpattysday2013
- normal joey v smile... ?
- where is your joey v smile
- you cant just go changing things like that
- ps like one month til we creep you out some more
- oh god my love for baby bands
- i cant help it
- from indian lakes
- beard beard beard mustache chin strap no beard?
- not really sure if thats right
everything pugs reminds me of finish ticket and nothing else.
lol cute joke. but for real when i saw this i just thought this seemed like something that finish ticket would genuinely do.
So im sure you’ve been seeing our pictures of random studio time, and other related things. Our album Able Bodies recently came out, and we are preparing to leave for the first tours to support it, but we like to keep busy and I’ve had a lot of thoughts in my head that i wanted to get out in a studio. These thoughts are bigger than previous thoughts. Thoughts about how to change myself and what i know already. About changing and evolving, but not straying too far. Thoughts that take the sound to the next level, that can be accesible to a broader audience, but still can please the audience thats been there since the beginning. Trying to think of a completely different way to think… I think.
Trying not to think/trying to think “I wonder what they will think?”
Of course, as usual i think too much.
things i love (regardless of previous mood)
- when derek sends me music links (especially if it’s a link to a band that someone else has already told me to listen to)
So I am never on tumblr anymore but had 10 mins downtime so went to check your tumblr, other half of team awesome. and on fb the other day when you liked the hrvrd tour i was kind of confused because i didnt think you listened to them and now i know you did.
also nice tags. appreciate it. do not doubt me. 1D to hrvrd i know whats up.
File under reasons to love Kaylee and K Sera.
- k sera
- best band
- almost favorite band
- as soon as that LP comes out and is amazing favorite band!
- so excite
- LETS GO GUYS
- remember when you were gonna come back sometime after April because Mike had non refundable tickets to Coldplay or something like that?
- Well guess what
- ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE APRIL