Bastille // David Wazeter
I have always loved the juxtaposition of this song. I kind of just love things that come from Dave’s mind…
20 notes / 150 plays
- david wazeter
- such a soft pretty song with kind of anticlimatic words for most girls
- but i fucking love it
- totally what i want as a twnetysomething
- also i always mix up hold you up and tie you down with hold you down and tie you up
- i blame ymas
- and partially every avenue
- we'll pretend that last one doenst exist
- YOU HOLD ME DOWN! BY KEEPING ME AROUND!
Here’s the audio with the new song Dave is featured in =]
Did you guys hear that thud? That was me fainting from the sound of Dave’s voice on a new song. Any song. God it’s good to have this feeling again.
happy birthday dave!
Cant believe he was ~21 when I started listening MFH [I think]. Its crazy to think about progress as you watch your friends grow.
Also I never noticed til now that in that first pic he’s wearing the MFH bracelet… lol.
One of the saddest texts I’ve ever read ever. My heart, it sank.
Me: I wish I could’ve been there in November, but Thanksgiving weekend is the worst for cross country travel.
DC: I wish you could’ve been there too! You didn’t miss too much, and it was kind of awkward, it will never be how it was when it was MFH, which is weird, but true.