Eight years of yellow umbrellas have led to tonight’s season finale of How I Met Your Mother.
Will tonight be the night?
i love, yes. original? not so much. Some, sure, but I dont think the woo girl or front porch test or being on the hook or the platinum rule are really novel at all. The naming perhaps, but the idea behind them not at all. I def still appreciate this show/gif set though.
It always plays out the same way
- Attraction (instant and undeniable)
- Bargaining (…and it was a huge mistake! Yeah, well, I think it’ll be okay)
- Submission (oh, I paid for it)
- Perks (It’s fine, but it wasn’t)
- The Tipping Point (oh no)
- Purg-wait for it, keep waiting, keep waiting for all eternity only to discover there’s no escape-atory. (God I am such an idiot)
- Confrontation (maybe we should just go back to being…)
- Coexistence (and you just move on with your life)
[p.s. you just made my hair look awesome.]