some patty marleau playoff facts
Among active players, he’s behind only Jagr in the following, with some caveats…
- Goals (57 in 135) - Jagr has 78 in 188, but if we go by goals-per-game average, Marleau actually has more (0.42 vs. 0.41)
- Power Play Goals (21 in 135) - Jagr has 24 in 188 (0.16 vs. 0.13)
- Game Winning Goals (16 in 135) - Jagr has 16 in 188 (0.12 vs. 0.09)
- Overtime Goals (3 in 135) - Jagr has 4 in 188 (0.022 vs. 0.021)
- Game Tying Goals (3 in 135) - Jagr has 4 in 188 (0.022 vs. 0.021)
He also leads in shorthanded goals (4). What this means, in other words, is that he leads all of the above categories in players drafted his year (1997-1998) or later. Among active and non-active players, he ranks 37th in goals, 15th in GWG, 30th in PPG, 25th in SHG, 15th in OTG, and 15th in GTG.
Absolutely gutless. A complete playoff non-performer, that guy.
Joe Thornton in the 15th anniversary issue of ESPN Magazine
Always ship Patty and Jumbo.
I decided that this is the best picture I’ve ever seen in my life.
i’m not crying there’s just a branch in my eye
Lead all the categories (almost) !!!
ITS ALMOST TIME
Who’s ready for Game #1 tomorrow????
Game 3 Monday, let’s goooo!
The best thing about this picture isn’t Marleau’s epic fist pump. It’s the reaction of the crowd in the background.
Congrats on your 800th point!!!!!!!!!
(thanks to nothingbutsharks for posting these photos)
I literally cannot handle this omg my team is so loveable omg omg omg. What is Patty doing? And Greiss ahaha I love love love him. And Burns has grown on me quite quickly and Pickles’ teeth are so so nice! and ahhhhhh Torrey omg what is going on. Also el oh el Sharkie.